- Our bees eat their own honey.
- We do not treat our bees with antibiotics.
- We do not use chemical repellents while harvesting the honey.
- Our honey is cold-extracted and cold-conditioned and never mixed.
- Our honeys crystallise naturally. We use a mechanical mixing process to make them creamy.
When it comes to honey, organic labels are quite controversial. Bees do not care about labels and go where they want, when they want!
We strive to place our hives away from farming areas, far from the vineyards, away from farm stations.
Our Pyrenees mountains still offer large preserved spaces for bees.
Modern agriculture is a disaster for the environment. The loss of bees that we deplore in all regions of the world are mainly due to pesticides. Beekeepers are constantly struggling against the giants of agrochemicals but it isn't a fair fight.